[Samba] Samba Wiki: Setup FreeDOS to access a Samba share

Petros Petros.Listig at fdrive.com.au
Tue Mar 4 20:22:46 MST 2014

Hi,

by browsing through the Wiki I found the FreeDOS howto:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_FreeDOS_to_access_a_Samba_share

I am interested in it. I have an old DOS application and its the only
reason for many WinXP-VMs on company desktops.. (I get rid of the DOS
app maybe last year or the year before;-)

I wonder whether it is possible to access network printers (Samba or
LPD - doesn't matter) this way too.

Sorry, the time I used Windows for Workgroups 3.11 is a while ago..
and I do not remember details.

Maybe, the author of the Wiki page (Marc Muehlfeld?) or someone else does?

Thanks
Peter