[Samba] Samba4 acting as standalone server, smb.conf parameters and run daemons !

Computer service SPb. cpservicespb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:11:04 MST 2014

So, I have rad almost all messages from
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2012-August/086119.html.
And unfortunatelly have seen that nmbd starting while Samba4 as DC will
prevent normally working of netlogon replication or could do so at least.
But very sensitive question i from the situation, when do Samba4
development team plan to add full network bowsing and wins server/client
functionality to samba binary or for Samba4 as DC supporting ?
At least approximatelly future period/plans ?