[Samba] Books of Samba 4

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Sat Mar 1 08:53:02 MST 2014

Hello Mickaël,

Am 18.02.2014 11:13, schrieb Mickaël GOYAT:
> We are currently working on a migration Samba 3 to Samba 4 and I would like
> to know if one or more books on Samba 4 exist ?

What kind of migration are you doing? Samba NT4-style domain to Samba
AD? Then I would recommend
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO

If you only update Samba from 3.x to 4.x and leave it as a NT4-style domain:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba

You'll find many more interesting HowTos in the Wiki. And if you're
missing something, let us know here on the list. I'm always looking for
new and interesting topics for writing new HowTos and documentation. :-)

Regards,
Marc