[Samba] Samba 4.1.8 Importing automountmap ldif entries from existing OpenLDAP setup or ?

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Fri Jun 27 20:20:18 MDT 2014

I started banging on about phpldapadmin as I like the ability to run on localhost.

Anyway Andrew Bartlet did mention Apache Directory Studio.
Its pretty damn awesome once you take some time with it.

Have a look as it has a schema editor, browser... Its not called directory studio for no reason.
Thinks for the tip Andrew as I had ignored it.

The costa links are very good and they do deserve a mention whoever that is as often they have released really good samba references.