[Samba] Missing features, RLY?!? & readme1st again

Klaus Hartnegg hartnegg at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 05:53:22 MDT 2014

Missing features from memory from following this mailinglist:
- Win7 join to AD still requires two registry changes.
- SYSVOL is not replicated, use a cronjob with rsync.
- Domain-Trust works only in one direction (which one?).
- winbind does not work on DCs, use a separate file server.
- Joining an AD requires one of its DCs in the same subnet?
- Cluster filesystems destroy TDB files, use CTDB.
- CTDB does not work on an AD-DC, use a separate file server.
- DFS works only server-based, not domain-based?
- DFS works only for Administrators?
- DFSR is not implemented.

Is this list correct? Is it complete?

This list should be in a Samba4-ReadmeFirst on the Wiki startpage. I
once started such a page, should I update the "limitations" section and
finally put a link to it on the startpage? Will the Wiki allow me to
edit the startpage? Where exactly should the link be?
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Readme_First