[Samba] posix gid mapping of built-in groups

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 27 05:28:29 MDT 2014

and same here... but... i got rid of it.

It has something to do with the order of setting the nis UID and GID.
What i did, i dropped the complete samba db ( aka new provisioning )
after the new provisioning it set

 idmap config DOMAIN:range = 5000-40000
in smb.conf
changed it straight after that in the samba sam database.
( default is 10000, i lowered to 5000 )
the i first  did set the group gid
and then the users.

and it was gone..