[Samba] Active Directory 'add machine script' parameter

Quentin Gibeaux qgibeaux at iris-tech.fr
Mon Jun 23 06:05:23 MDT 2014

On 23/06/2014 12:27, Rowland Penny wrote:
> Just what else are you likely to what to do after adding a machine
> account?
Adding hostname/ip in some list that is used by my interface to manage
static dhcp leases and accesses. This interface doesn't manage only
machines that are added to the domain, that's why it's not listing by
requesting ldap.

So in fact, what i was doing was calling my script with %I (ip address)
and %u (user, but here hostname) to work with my backend.