[Samba] Disable Pam checking for Samba4 Standalone role server with samdb_dbds as passdb backend !

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 17 03:26:46 MDT 2014

question : "is there any way to access to Samba4 shares without engaging of OS pam (using Samba4 only) and without Samba4 AD DC mode (in which all worked for me without pam using) ..."
answhere : yes.

Wel without going in detail and providing proof for the solution then.

[Global. ]

security =
guest ok =
map to guest =