[Samba] Disable Pam checking for Samba4 Standalone role server with samdb_dbds as passdb backend !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:07:38 MDT 2014

I have inderstood such interoperatabillity.
Ok, and may be there are no any variants except one.
But then I don' t understand how is access to shares handled in Samba4 AD
DC mode.
As I remember, I didn' t add users to OS as didn' t set up nsswitch, I
added user only to Samba4 when I made AD DC configuration.
Regarding "how file-system can know what uid..." I assume that as Samba4
acts in OS, it acts from some OS user name (as I remember from roo) and
following Samba4 can 'connect' to physical folders in its own but Samba4
'decides' who is able to access., who is not (from net users) .
It is my assumption, partly bsed on Samba4 AD DC functioning.