[Samba] Manual pages on Centos

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Fri Jun 13 11:54:23 MDT 2014

Hello Steve,

Am 13.06.2014 17:39, schrieb Steve Campbell:
> What's is the preferred way to include the samba manual pages on a
> Centos 6 system. Should I move the files to the "Manpath" or modify the
> man.config?
>
> Examples of which ever way is best would help.

I don't understand your question. Do you have compiled Samba by yourself
and ask how to get the man pages into your OS so you can run e. g. 'man
smb.conf'?

Or do you use a package from Centos/Sernet/... and the manpages don't
work on Centos?

Can you be a bit more clear what you try to achieve?

Regards,
Marc