[Samba] vfs_recycle and permissions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 13 03:22:48 MDT 2014

On my member server im using this on my shares ( the Windows only shares )

   vfs objects = acl_xattr recycle
   acl_xattr:ignore system acls = yes
   recycle:keeptree = yes
   recycle:versions = yes

When set to yes, a best effort mapping from/to the POSIX ACL layer will not be done by this module
see:  http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages/vfs_acl_xattr.8.html

Greetz,

Louis