[Samba] How to manage users with encrypted passwords

Benjamin Rocton Benjamin.Rocton at upmf-grenoble.fr
Thu Jun 12 05:46:52 MDT 2014

Thank you for your reply.

I read the wiki about classiqueupgrade (this is the same as samba3upgrade).
I have no problem to provision samba4 with classicupgrade. It works well
and I get my users.
My problem is "after". how I create new users, how do I delete old
users. I will not re-provision with "classicupgrade" every night for a
Samba4 updated.
And I do not want this to be done manually on Samba4. There are too many
changes.
In summary:
I have an LDAP repository (openldap) with a home regimen. It contains
all the users and their encrypted passwords.
I want to regularly update Samba4 with the information contained in the
LDAP.

I don't know if I'm clear. I don't speak English very well.

Benjamin