[Samba] Migrate from one server (samba3) to a new one (samba4)

André Guilhon andre at meninojesus.com.br
Fri Jun 6 06:06:59 MDT 2014

Thank you for the answers. I'll try that later on and share the results.

Just a last stupid (maybe!) question... If I do that, I have to immediately
power down the old server? I mean, if I want to maintain the old server
running, doing all the work, for some time, while I test the new server, is
it possible? The docs say that the old server will stop working! Is it true
even if I'm switching machines, domain names and stuff?

Thank you again!!

*André Guilhon*
Tecnologia da Informação

*(48) 3251.1915 / 8416.0050andre at meninojesus.com.br