[Samba] dns troubles (4.1.8 )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 5 07:11:08 MDT 2014

Hai,

A question.

My Samba ADS DNS is messed up.
What happend.

Im having the following structure.

INTERNAL.DOMAIN.TLD    this is my ADS domain.

Now i also manage the domain in my ads.
DOMAIN.TLD                    ( which is a almost copy of im external internet dns )
execpt voor the record "internal"

now accedentially an A record is created "internal" in DOMAIN.TLD

because of this nothing is transferted anymore by bind.
( for the domain : internal.domain.tld )

Is there a way to fix this, so the ADS domain internal.domain.tld gets working again.
I do see all my records in the ADS domain internal.domain.tld

i have now a dissapeard record in domain.tld.  but when i try to recreate it, it says it already exists.

Anyone any suggestions.

Greetz,

Louis