[Samba] Problems after PC is joined to the domain - Samba 4

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 5 02:10:55 MDT 2014

then change the init script..

something like, and change it to your environment.

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:       samba ldap slapd
# Required-Start: $all
# Should-Start:   $syslog cupsd
# Should-Stop:    $syslog cupsd
# Required-Stop:
# Default-Start:  2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:   0 1 6

and put this in /etc/insserv/overrides/the-same-name-as-the-init-script

run :  insserv -v -n -d 2
look if you see:
insserv: Loading /etc/insserv/overrides/the-same-name-as-the-init-script

and check in /etc/rd2.d if samba moved more to the end.

Greetz,

Louis