[Samba] Samba File Share Encryption How To?

lp101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:54:01 MDT 2014

Hi Gaiseric,

     The location of this share contains very sensitive data that is not
as secure as I would like. Adding that extra layer of protection would
give me some peace of mind.

     The route I will take is to use Truecrypt(I know the status)to
encrypt a drive and manually mount. If power is cut to the drive then
the data would be secure. Thanks for the suggestions.

--
-James