[Samba] Are folder redirection and offline files mutually exclusive?

Jefferson Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Mon Jun 2 18:09:14 MDT 2014

Been tearing my hair out trying to find out if redirecting my user's automounted home folder is killing offline files availability.

We are just now migrating our windows users to win7 (school, limited funding), and while I've got folder redirection working, I also need to make sure offline files work as well for my mobile users.

What smb.conf settings are required that will fix this without breaking XP users?

Thanks

--

Jefferson K Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager

District Users: Click here to report technology issues