[Samba] Samba4 binding LDAP Server

Danilo Mussolini danilo at mdotti.com
Sun Jun 1 09:39:58 MDT 2014

Hi Marc, thanks for the reply.

Samba4 as a member server, binding to a LDAP server.
Actually, working with the POSIX defaults is enough to my needs. Once It
can respect those permissions, I can have some users in a group and then,
set this group as the owner.
I'll try the share settings advised by Steve and lets see what happen.

Thanks!