[Samba] another demoting that doesn't work

Fernando Rodriguez fernando at solid-optics.com
Tue Jul 22 13:26:48 MDT 2014

Hello,

Yes, could be a problem on samba itself. as suggested by Marc Muehlfeld
i filled a samba bug report.

Let see what it goes :)

In the other hand, right now I dont know if my domain has still "trash"
from the old DC that i am afraid it could affect in the future (Marc
points me to that topic too.)

Thank you everybody!
Fernando