[Samba] Building of custom Samba4 Ubuntu 12/14 deb !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:09:19 MDT 2014

I want to build in my own Samba4 and its all libs deb (one deb for all) for
Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 from sources (either from git or from tarball) with menu:
Install Talloc only
Install Tdb only
Install Tevent only
Install Ldb only
Install Samba4 only
Install all libs & Samba4
Exit

Can somebody advise of the best way to do so ?
That is way, for example, firstly build libs separatelly then include to
one deb or build it all together initially, then soft, for example
chechinstall or dh_auto_xxx or others and way to implement menu.

Also, I want to include checking of installed necessary dependencies and to
offer to install absent of them.

May be somebody has one-step-to-all building script.

Thanks in advance.