[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Jul 25 09:21:27 MDT 2014

I just realized reply sent this straight to you, Dale. Sorry about that.

I have made the changes but am not sure if it worked yet. I rebooted the
system, which happens to be a Debian Wheezy 64bit system running under
XenServer. Now I am waiting for a complaint. So far none, which is good.
I will respond again if anything fails to work.

Just for kicks, are there any TDB files I should delete now that I
changed this?