[Samba] sssd problems after dc1 is no longer online

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Fri Jul 25 05:36:22 MDT 2014

Wow... solved!!

After more reading from the list, I found this post:
http://marc.info/?l=samba&m=139290056418073&w=2

And after I
apt-get remove libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit
and
apt-get install  libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal

things suddenly started working!!

Still very strange that everything has always worked in the days DC1 was
still online, and this problem only started happening once the DC1 was
taken offline.

Anyway: so happy now. :-)

Thanking the list members for their patient help, and wishing all a nice
and stable weekend!

Mourik Jan