[Samba] problems after lowering tombstone...

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Jul 23 13:28:34 MDT 2014

Hi Achim, list,

Interesting, yes, exactly that seems the case. So...hence my advise
against brtfs.

Stefan told me that perhaps we could lower tombstone in 10-day steps,
and wait after each step until everything settles down.

Now I only hope for some good answers for my (just posted) sssd
question, and then hopefully some quieter time ahead...

Mourik Jan