[Samba] Install Exchange 2013 with Samba ADC

Sean M. Pappalardo spappalardo at renegadetech.com
Fri Jul 18 10:38:39 MDT 2014

Hello.

I'm trying to install Exchange 2013 (SP1 CU5) on a domain with only a
Samba ADC (because I've had many problems trying to get OpenChange to
work with Outlook 2013.) I've already hacked the attributes of the ADC's
LDAP entry so Exchange is happy with the OS version (see my previous
post,) but I want to find out if there are any known problems with
letting Exchange make the big pile of directory schema changes it needs to?

I will of course back up my whole /var/lib/samba before letting it try,
but just wanted to see if anyone else already has experience with this.

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies