[Samba] Replication and DNS issue

Donaldson Jeff Jeff.Donaldson at ncs.k12.de.us
Wed Jul 16 14:34:19 MDT 2014

Our samba1 and Auth2 (hostnames) servers are on the same physical network and should be able to talk to each other without going through firewall and our two working DCs have no issues with replication. I still think it is something DNS related. Any other suggestions or things to look at? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Jeff

Sent from my mobile device