[Samba] guide to install samba

marcos deconya at riseup.net
Mon Jul 14 06:01:21 MDT 2014

Actually is the AD DC and file server. My idea is to separate to only do
a DC. My problem is about profiles, beacuse I used a mobile profiles,
and now I would like to know options, and how to use local profiles in
samba 4.

I understand than samba 3 and samba 4 works with same config?

Thanks

For private content :-)
0x0C05942A895BD10E