[Samba] Samba4 AC DC Ready! But "W2k8 R2" doesn't join...

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:55:29 MDT 2014

Hey Louis, thanks for your reply!

Here is more info:

---
root at ubuntu-ad-1:~# lsb_release -ra
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        14.04
Codename:       trusty

root at ubuntu-ad-1:~# samba -V
Version 4.1.6-Ubuntu
---

root at ubuntu-ad-1:~# samba-tool domain level show
ldb_wrap open of secrets.ldb
Domain and forest function level for domain
'DC=central,DC=tcmc,DC=com,DC=br'

Forest function level: (Windows) 2008 R2
Domain function level: (Windows) 2008 R2
Lowest function level of a DC: (Windows) 2008 R2
---

And... Thank you so much!!! After adjusting Windows 2008 R2 timezone and
clock, it worked!!

Best!
Thiago