[Samba] Error 4105 TS Licensing

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 10 01:42:09 MDT 2014

this is not my thing, but here is more info about this.

look here : but ! I dont have any TS servers running this is a quick google for you.
I also dont know if this still applies.
http://www.snix.com/wiki/index.php/Samba_4

The problem appears to be during the LDAP update from the RD license server to the Samba 4 domain controller:

The value from the license server is invalid according to Samba 4 schema checks:

modify/add msTSExpireDate with "20130326065309.000Z"

W2K8R2 - Completes, but sets LDAP value to "20130326065309.0Z"
Samba4 - Fail, "returns 0000200B: objectclass_attrs: attribute 'msTSExpireDate' on entry 'xxx' contains at least one invalid value!"
The following patch to add a handler for date strings from the RD License Manager appears to have solved the problem: