[Samba] samba4 replication issues | sam.ldb inconsistency

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 10 00:46:12 MDT 2014

I cant think of much more beside increasing the log levels and
run samba-tool with verbose so we can see more.

have you tried to reindex on DC1 and 2?

samba-tool dbcheck --reindex --verbose

and run samba tool with verbose so we can see a bit more maybe.
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --verbose

you can run :
ldbsearch -H path-to-DC=DOMAINDNZ... etc .. .ldb
and compair DC1 and DC2.

here bit more info:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/LDBIntro

ldbmodify to modify... but becarefull with this.

And maybe any samba dev can  have a look also..

Louis