[Samba] deleted krbtgt user

David Bordeleau David at alcmedia.com
Wed Jul 9 16:52:31 MDT 2014

So I did a very dumb move and deleted the krbtgt user from my working
samba4 installation. Now of course, this broke the installation... trying
to fix things, I recreated the user (and made it member of the
administrator group) which let me start samba4 again but now, whenever I
try to log in a user on a workstation, in the logs it gives me the error
"Kerberos: Principal may not act as server"

Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I looking at a full reinstall
of my DC?

Thank you,

David