[Samba] samba4 replication issues | sam.ldb inconsistency

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jul 9 07:00:13 MDT 2014

In you case, i would go for a new install.

Add DC3 to the domain, check the database.
move the FSMO Roles to this server.

Why a new install, easier to check for errors.
and ... Dont hurry to much, give the system time to set things.
sychronizing takes time.. so be patient.

and ( in my case ) takes much less time to fix than solving the problem.
and 1 importent thing, if you do this on a VM, set DC3 to atleast 8GB Ram.
with virtual DC's you set setup within 15 min. ( 5 min for an extra dc for me with my scripts ;-) )
This is also why i dont use a DC for other things the being a DC.
Very fast recovering and new installs.

Louis