[Samba] samba4 replication issues | sam.ldb inconsistency

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Jul 9 03:55:42 MDT 2014

Ok, DC2 seems to be healthy from an ldb point of view: I checked with
"tdbbackup -v" all .ldb files in /private/sam.ldb.d/ and they all finish
successfully.

Yet, on the same DC2 the "samba-tool dbcheck cross-ncs" is still buzy
checking the 187478 objects...

Judging from the above, is DC2 healthy or not?

We know that DC1 has a corrupt DC=DomainDnsZones ldb database, so how to
proceed now? Install a new DC3..? Copy the DC=DomainDnsZones ldb from
DC2 to DC1?

Tips, trics, pointers?

MJ