[Samba] samba4 replication issues | sam.ldb inconsistency

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Jul 8 23:43:44 MDT 2014

I had the same issue with the same situation: the same "samba-tool dbcheck
cross-ncs" says: "checking 187478 objects". Has been running for many hours
now".
The only thing I could do is to reinstall samba on the corrupt dc

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24