[Samba] Samba 4.1 with Windows Server 2012 as secondary Domain Controller

KONFERENCE konference at cimboraservis.cz
Tue Jul 8 12:17:07 MDT 2014

Good evening.

I have sernet-samba-ad-4.1.9-8 up and running.

I added Windows 2012 server machine to Samba domain.
However,  I  have  not  been  able to get the Windows server 2012 to a
secondary Domain Controller.

Adprep could not retrieve data from the server through Windows Managment Instrumentation (WMI).
[User Action]
Check the log file ADPrep.log in the C:\Windows\debug\adprep\logs\20140708193846-test directory for possible cause of failure.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Honza