[Samba] gnutls_handshake() failed on updating package index from sernet's https debian package repository

Quirin Maier quirin.maier at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:39:54 MDT 2014

Following workaround seems to temporary solve issue => add following line
to apt config: Acquire::https::download.sernet.de::SslForceVersion "SSLv3"
Contacted sernet by mail - hope they can solve on their side, to make this
workaround obsolete...
Hope this helps others, too - If someone has a better approach, please let
us know.