[Samba] domain-based DFS ?

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Jul 2 06:54:42 MDT 2014

As I mnetioned since the end of the beta versions no longer possible
(smb3!?).
If you have an old sama4 style domain running and you do as member
\\younewsamba4.domainame\share (or)dfs
it will work certain.
I can proof it with my production running samba pdc domain and a samba4
domain side by side

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus