[Samba] Printing Preferences

Sean Ryan sryan at autonomycapital.com
Thu Jan 23 11:52:59 MST 2014

Thanks Dale,

Unfortunately this fix did not work.

The permissions, prior to the change for all of our HP Printers are listed
as such:

Everyone  => Print

We also have a Canon Printer, with the permissions set as:

Everyone => Print

Our end users have no issues viewing their own "preferences" by right
clicking over shared network printer, going to Printer Properties > General
> Preferences...

*Se**á**n Ryan *
Systems Engineer

*Autonomy Capital*