[Samba] DNS Setup

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:03:05 MST 2014

Hi Zhia,

in that case you should not not mail.local.lan or local.lan domain
use something else like

mail.company.com
and define statically on this company.com domain

Of course that site2 dc will have a similar result.
they are join...

so make another static dns like

mail.company2.com

As for the NAT issue check on the openvpn configuration I'm not sure if
that is possible.
but it don't affect samba...