[Samba] Join Windows machines to a Samba3 domain

Lea Massiot lmloge at orange.fr
Fri Jan 17 03:34:10 MST 2014

Hello Rowland,

/Rowland Penny-5 wrote> I asked for copies of your smb.confs etc
/
I'm sorry, maybe there is a misunderstanding but I posted twice my
"smb.conf" configuration file.
And also I tried to describe "precisely" what I did to make the "Samba3"
server work.
Maybe I did this wrong.
Maybe the confusion lies in your "etc", what do you need that I didn't send?

/Rowland Penny-5 wrote> You where running a PDC on smbpasswd, just how many
users do you have?/
Exactly.
I have 6 users and 20 machines in the current "smbpasswd" file.

Thank you for helping.
Best regards.