[Samba] Samba 4 and Debian

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 15 04:08:28 MST 2014

yes,

im running debian wheezy with samba 4.1 and sssd 1.11.3   (recompile from sid )
and im running debian wheezy with sernet samba , but watch it, NO SSSD support,
If you need them i can put these debs online.

you have 3 options.

1) compile from source.  ( see the samba wiki )
2) sernet samba		 ( see my howto and the wiki  )
3) recompile from sid.   ( see my howto )

Greetz,

Louis