[Samba] DomainDnsZone Replication Shows 200,000 Objects

lp101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:39:29 MST 2014

     It looks like 15,000 records have been deleted over a period of 8
hours. This was after changing the attribute to 30 days. Do you know how
to force replication for the Domain DNS Deleted Objects? Replicating the
DominDnsZones using Samba-tool drs replicate doesn't appear to replicate
these objects.
     I've attempted to join a DC again over a 1.5Mbit Wan link using
Samba 4.1.4 on Ubuntu 12.04. At this moment I'm over 19hrs in with
312355/385196 replicated. I joined using "--domain-critical-only"
thinking it may exclude these items but I was wrong.