[Samba] pam_winbind fails to authenticate : ! debian wheezy andsssd ( and sernet do not work )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jan 9 06:01:12 MST 2014

Hai, just for some info..

Sernet samba is missing 1 libary, if you want to use sssd with debian wheezy
get the jessie or sid sources.  ( samba AND sssd )
debian samba 4.1.3 does have the needed libary for sssd

sssd needs :  libndr-standard0 and libndr0
and sernet samba does not provide it. (yet)
debian samba 4.1.3 from jessie or sid work.

Greetz,

Louis