[Samba] Unable to join the domain, problem with DNS records

Luka Goltnik luka.goltnik at mave.si
Thu Jan 9 04:44:43 MST 2014

Hi!

No I haven't, but I'm happy to report that I just got it working! :-)
You were right, the problem was the dot in the workgroup name. So I deleted
all the files and did the whole samba configuration again and I'm happy to
report, I managed to join the client computer to the domain. I couldn't be
more happy right now!

Thank you very much for your help! ;-)

Now off to setting up file shares and users. :-)

Best wishes,
Luka