[Samba] Configure profile TS and environment tab with ADUC and samba 4

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Jan 8 04:11:44 MST 2014

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to setup a user with data in TS profile and
environment TAB

If I setup home dir in  TS profile, he just say that directory already
exist but OK
If I try to put in environment TAB path of software to load when user will
log on server, ADUC display a message "Operation failed: the parameter is
incorrect"

samba 4.1.2 both DC and member (file-server)

any idea ?

        Stéphane Purnelle