[Samba] pam_winbind fails to authenticate domain users on my debian wheezy domain member servers

Georg Vorlaufer georg.vorlaufer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:05:07 MST 2014

So I tried all your suggestions but no success.

Just to confirm I set up a new domain member using debian wheezy and the
standard samba packages provided with the distro (I believe is 3.6.6)
.
Login via ssh and a domain user works absolutely perfect with the smb.conf
and pam settings as described in one of my previous posts.

So that makes me come back to my original question: Are there known with
the combination of samba4.1.3 pam-winbind (and debian wheezy) ?

Thanks again

Georg