[Samba] Samba4 AD/DC Replication

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jan 7 03:54:18 MST 2014

i disagree...  this:
>On 07/01/14 06:40, Daniel Müller wrote:
>> NO!!! It does not!!!
>> Even in a real Windows environemenmt it does not. One is the
>chief holding
>> all. The other Servers just get the infos.
>> Tested it a thousand times and it always replicate only in
>one direction
>> master to slave.

how about the multi master sync.

i can confirm that when i create a user on my samba4 DC, it is replicated to my master DC ( windows 2008R2)

see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc959273.aspx
and as fas as i've seen in samba sources, multi master is enabled.
!! Works only for AD replication !!

for sysvol this does not work. ( yet )

Louis