[Samba] pam_winbind fails to authenticate domain users on my debian wheezy domain member servers

Georg Vorlaufer georg.vorlaufer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:55:27 MST 2014

Tried the template shell option with no change -- anyway my ad user entries
have loginshell and unixhomedirectory set.

I also would say that the tls options only affect the way one can connect
to the active directory domain controller via ldap(s).

Furthermore, these options are specified on the ad-dc and not on the
machine I try to ssh to.

Greetings

Georg