[Samba] Samba4 acting as standalone server, smb.conf parameters and run daemons !

Computer service SPb. cpservicespb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:13:45 MST 2014

If Samba4 runs (Samba4 as DC with provisioning) and if nmbd doens' t run I
can' t get neighborhood browsing ability because at the moment nmbd code is
not implemented in samba binary acts as DC.
And because of this I have to run nmbd with samba4, I have made init.d
script for this.
All worked normally (samba4 as DC and nmbd started separatelly and smbd was
started by samba binary) .