[Samba] Samba4 acting as standalone server, smb.conf parameters and run daemons !

Damien Dye damien.dye at sondrel.com
Fri Feb 28 09:16:19 MST 2014

nmbd
smbd
winbindd

--

Damien Dye
 IT Manager
 *Sondrel Ltd*
 Sondrel House, Theale Lakes Business Park
Moulden Way, Sulhamstead, Berkshire, RG7 4GB, UK

Tel: +44(0)118 9838 550
www.sondrel.com

 [image: Sondrel] <http://www.sondrel.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail
message and any attachments, and inform us of the erroneous delivery by
return e-mail. You are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing
or using any information contained herein. Internet communications cannot
be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Sondrel Ltd and
the sender do not accept liability for any errors or omissions, nor do we
accept liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of
any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is consequently confirmed in writing under the personal
signature of a duly authorised officer of Sondrel Ltd.

This email is sent on behalf of Sondrel Ltd registered in England with
number 4491953, registered office Sondrel House, Theale Lakes Business