[Samba] Samba Join as DC failed

Daniel von Obernitz daniel.vonobernitz at uni-greifswald.de
Fri Feb 28 03:33:14 MST 2014

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the patch. Is it possible to add this to the sernet package?
All I can find is the already compiled .so-File. Or do I have to use the
samba sources for this test?

I do have a test network with an AD clone, so no worries
there...Unfortunately I can't find the failing object anywhere on the
Windows Server or I look wrong. Is it possible, that samba recieves all
data from the AD but fails when smb1 is not able to join itself to it?

Daniel